This item is in the process of re-development. Improved version will be available before the world ends. Kidding. Pretty soon.
If you’d like to be notified when that happens, subscribe to my newsletter from here. Thanks!!
20 pages (including the cover) of carefully edited / curated, high-quality* photographic images, with layers of subtexts crammed in. Nothing’s animated, simple, no frills.
19.0 MB PDF, delivered with a purchase stamp on the front cover.
Page dimensions: 1600 x 2400px
Price: 550 JPY (approx. 4.8 USD / 4.3 Euro)
– You will receive a download link in your mail box. ( This may take up to several minutes due to the aforementioned purchase stamp on the cover applied as you check out – thank you for your patience! )
– If there be revision(s) in the future, you will be notified with a download link for the revised file.
– PDF is viewable on any device.
The book is created to “make sense” viewed either on vertical or side scroll.
( Viewing examples – Firefox / on your computer: simply drag the file onto your browser, which opens a new tab with the images from the book. Click “>>”on upper right corner and choose your viewing mode. On iPhone: load it on “Book” application for side scroll and index mode. )
– *Photos are optimized for digital viewing at highest possible quality – kept within the reasonably downloadable file size.
Cookie is a mini data file my web server sends you and stored in your browser to help me serve you better.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies are best be enabled at all times so, for instance, my site can remember your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, again for example, your cookie preferences be gone when you leave, meaning upon your return we start over from scratch.
3rd Party Cookies
This website used to use an analytic service Stat Counter, translation service GTranslate which pulls Google Translate function, and a shopping cart service Gumroad.
To turn them all off, you can either
1. click “REJECT ALL COOKIES” on the pop up banner
2. leave the cookie button on the right disabled, or
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!